A few of the Track5 team are eagerly anticipating a wonderful time in San Antonio, TX next week to exhibit Locum Jobs Online (LJO) at the NAPR & NALTO 2015 Annual Convention.
Locum Jobs Online is a career resource for physician and advanced practice providers looking for lucrative travel assignments. LJO connects qualified locum candidates with leading staffing agencies that offer the most sought-after travel opportunities across the US.
Locum Jobs Online to Exhibit at NAPR & NALTO
The convention and conference will go on from April 8-10 and is presented by both the National Association of Physician Recruiters & National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations. According to the event’s site, it will be “bigger and better than ever!” ….I guess everything really is bigger in Texas.
The conferences will be graced with the presence of 20 talented professionals collectively with decades of healthcare recruiting experience under their belts. Some of the keynote speakers include:
- Mike Schlappi is a Hall of Fame athlete, Gold Medalist, World Champion, MSA, businessman, husband, and father of five. His story of overcoming obstacles following a tragic accident as a teenager leaving him confined to a wheelchair will prove that “just because you can’t stand up, doesn’t mean you can’t stand out!”
- Ian Morrison is an internationally-known author, consultant, and futurist specializing in long-term forecasting and planning with particular emphasis on health care and the changing business development. He combines research and consulting skills with incisive Scottish wit to help public and private organizations plan their longer-term future. Ian has written, lectured, and consulted on a wide variety of forecasting, strategy, and health care topics for the government industry, and a variety of nonprofit organizations in North America, Europe, and Asian.
- Dr. Jane Appleby is a Chief Medical Officer of Methodist Hospital and Methodist Children’s Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. She is a member of the Texas Hospital Association’s Hospital Physician Executive Constituency.
- “Creative Recruitment & Sourcing Techniques for NPs & PAs”
- “The Direction of the Healthcare: A Focus on the Growing Needs of Advanced Practitioners in Our Industry”
- “The Future of the Healthcare Marketplace: Playing the New Game”
- “Looking Ahead at the Demand for Healthcare Staffing”
- “Getting the Right Message to the Right People”
- “The Emerging Era of Choice”
Oliver, Jillian, and Ben are stoked to attend NAPR & NALTO 2015. In the 3 days they’re there we hope they get to see some of our current clients, network with fellow industry-elite, and maybe even build future business relationships in the process.