After a summer of hard work, we’re proud to soft-launch our brand new update for AlliedTravelCareers.com‘s website this week. Not only is our website more beautiful than ever before, but it also has a ton of brand new features that job seekers and staffing agencies are going to absolutely love. Let’s dive in!
AlliedTravelCareers.com Gets a MAJOR Makeover
- Agency Databases: We now offer a complete list of agencies and the benefits they offer so that job-seekers can “shop around” for the best benefits for their needs.
- Recruiter Profiles: You wouldn’t want to work with someone without knowing them right? Now you can “get to know” our agency’s recruiters without having to stalk their Linked-In page.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Travel Therapists: Now travel therapists are recruiters to communicate on an open forum to help clear up any questions travelers may have.
- Agency/Recruiter Reviews: Job seekers will be able to make more informed decisions when it comes to choosing the right agency or recruiter. After all, in the world of travel healthcare, being matched with an excellent company and representative is crucial to ensuring you have a flawless travel assignment. Plus, it totally helps when it comes to transitioning to your next assignment if you stay with a recruiter you already know and love.
- Easier Search Functionality: Finally, Allied Travel Careers has options to search more specifically for jobs in locations you want to go. In the past, you couldn’t search by zip code so finding the exact destinations took a lot of scrolling.
- Job Search Profiles: Job seekers can create their own editable profiles where they can save their information, update it, and see which jobs they have already applied for.
- Company Profiles: Allied Travel Careers’ new company profile pages allow you to see everything you could ever wish about the travel therapy companies in the U.S., even ones we don’t post jobs with. Here you can compare the benefits they offer, read what others have to say about them, and connect to them via social media.
- Better Social Media Integration: Did someone say social media? It’s pretty much a vital part of modern life. So it’s only natural that our website update included a lot of heavy focus on social media. Allied Travel Careers clients will now even be able to use their agency profile to see how many “follows” they’ve received from site users.
Talk about a #TransformationTuesday.